QUICK GUIDE to serviCes
This guide provides tools and information about general logistics:
Access intake documents or additional paperwork, get your telehealth link, check appointments, update contact details and change billing or payment info through the secure client portal.
As a client, create an account on our HIPAA compliant platform called SPRUCE to text your therapist or the practice. This platform also features a back-up for telehealth sessions.
- Our cancellation policy is for clients to give 48-hours notice for rescheduling or canceling to avoid the full session fee. This is in effect so the session can be utilized by you or others who are waiting to be seen. Sessions canceled or rescheduled under 48-hours are charged the full session fee using the payment card on file.
- The best way to cancel or reschedule an appointment is to email or text your therapist directly, especially to communicate under 48-hours notice.
- You can also reach out to the practice at the main number & email.
- A pattern of cancellations may lead to a delay or termination of services.
- Our full cancellation policy is available HERE.
If you need to submit to insurance for reimbursement, we can set up automatic superbills to be sent to you monthly.
Updating Your Info
When you have changes to your insurance, billing or payment card, contact info, or address, please let us know as soon as possible so we can keep your account accurate and help you
avoid fees, confusion, or treatment delays.
Good fAitH Estimate
Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, also known as the “No Surprises Act,” aims to increase price transparency and reduce the likelihood that clients receive a “surprise” medical bill by requiring that providers inform clients of an expected charge for a service before the service is provided. This is now referred to as a “Good Faith Estimate” which gives uninsured and self-pay clients an estimated projection of costs for services when scheduling care or when the client requests an estimate. This was specifically designed and helpful for receiving care through emergency services and facilities. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate or the dispute process, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call Health and Human Services: 1-800-985-3059.